All alumni are members of the Fort Wayne Campus Alumni & Friends Heritage Association.
The Fort Wayne Campus Alumni & Friends Heritage Council serves all alumni of the Association to advise and assist the Director of Fort Wayne Alumni & Friends Relations. The members of the Alumni Council are elected to serve a term of three years. A member may sit on the Council for two terms, but then must sit out for one year before another term is started.
The Alumni Council schedule of meetings at the Alumni Center for 2018
The chief functions of the Council are:
- To provide effective communication and resources to Fort Wayne campus alumni and friends
- To maintain the Fort Wayne campus archives preserving the history of the campus
- To inform the Fort Wayne campus constituents in their regional area of events and happenings pertaining to the Resource Center.
- To serve as a liaison between Fort Wayne campus alumni and Taylor University
- To facilitate beneficial relations based on the common spiritual heritage in order to bring honor to the Lord Jesus Christ whom we serve
All meetings are held in the Fort Wayne Alumni Center at 915 W. Rudisill Blvd. from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. (approximately). Members are (click to see)
For more information, please contact Stephanie Demorest at 260.744.8790 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org